Discover all that’s happening, new, and to do in and around Stowe, Vermont this weekend, November 22 – 24, 2019.
Friday, November 22nd
Opening day at Stowe Mountain Resort! A live DJ will help raise the stoke with music at the Four Runner Quad starting at 7:30 a.m. The first chair will load at 8 a.m. and according to Vail Resorts Stowe will have a total of 17 trails, 101 acres and 6 miles of terrain open including prominent runs like Liftline, Sunrise, Standard, Lord, North Slope and Centerline. Complimentary breakfast sandwiches will be served at 7:30am and guests will have a chance to win prizes. The celebration will continue with an après ski party in the Mansfield Den.
- Opening Day at Stowe Mountain Resort
- 3 pm – Cider Tasting at Stowe Public House
- 5:30 pm – Winter Kick Off Fundraiser for Local Youth Ski Programs at Stowe Bowl
- 8 pm – Cropduster. Live @ Stowe Bowl
Saturday, November 23rd
- 11 am – Dust ‘Em Off – Fatbike Gravel Grinder 2019 at Ranch Camp
- 1 pm – von Trapp Brewery Tour at von Trapp Brewing
- 4 pm – Cider Saturday with Abby Sherman at Stowe Cider
- 4 pm to 6 pm – Sauvignon Blanc Tasting at Trapp Family Lodge
- 7 pm – Emergency 1st Responders Soul & Blues Bash at Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center
- 7:30 pm – CFI live at Tap 25 Craft Beer
Sunday, November 24th
- 11 am – Football Sundays at Stowe Bowl
Have something you’d like to see included here? Email email@example.com.